The brand new version of IncMan is coming.
Automated Incident Response
for SOCs and CSIRTs
Request a Demo
Seamless Incident, SOC management and Forensics
with our automated incident response platform.
Adopted by many Fortune 1000 Companies.
Visual analytics and Threat Intelligence
DFLabs IncMan suite, for collaborative incident response
threat intelligence, visual analytics.
Advanced reporting and Predictive Analysis.
CSIRT and SOC tasks are now scalable, fast and effective.
Request a Demo
Forensic Case Management
Automatic Forensic Case and evidence management
supporting Encase®, FTK® X-ways®
and much more.
Request a Demo
DFLabs Joins FS-ISAC.
Supporting the Financial Services Community
with Incident Intelligence.
Automated Incident and Breach Response
IncMan, an advanced data breach, incident, & investigation management platform for CSIRT, SOC and Forensic Investigators, able to track, predict and visualize cybersecurity events. Fully scalable and Clientless
- Automated Incident Response
- Advanced collaborative platform for secure data sharing and reporting.
- Analytics and visualization.
- Bi-Directonal integration with over 50 third party, such as Hp Arcsight®, RSA Security Analytics®, Guidance Encase Enterprise®, IBM Q-Radar® and many others.
- Forensic and response system analysis and Evidence Management.
- Dynamic Knowledge base for ISO, NIST and IETF Compliance.
- Adopted by many Fortune CSIRT and SOC Worldwide.
Collaborative System analysis for Forensics and Response
IncMan has also advanced forensic capabilities, able to investigate incident artifacts locally and remotely. Multi User, Cloud Ready, Scalable and Clientless
- Incident Response and Computer Forensics.
- Collaborative incident investigation and analysis among CSIRT and SOC
- Multi User and Multi Tenancy Forensics and response.
- Multiple users can investigate at the same time, then share the results among their units
- Case and Evidence Management.
- Advanced reporting and Chain of Custody.
IT GRC for Incident and Breach Response
IncMan also has built in a complete solution that can help in applying the controls needed for IT GRC and Incident Response Prioritization and Management.
- Managing the asset and the compliance implication of the Incidents.
- Incident Response prioritization and Risk Management.
- Complete integration with the existing security and GRC Infrastructure.
- Visualization and analytics of the current KRI.
- COBIT and ISO Compliant.
The Company at a Glance
DFLabs is an ISO9001 certified company, specializing in Information Security Protection, and Business Security. Our mission is:
Managing the Cyber Security Incident, Data Breach and IT GRC Lifecycle with Technologies, Consulting and Services.
Proud of its professional experience, DFLabs provides proprietary technologies, consulting and services in the following areas:
- Incident Response,
- Data Breach,
- Digital Forensics,
- Litigation Support,
- Intrusion Prevention.
- Threat Intelligence
We usually serve Fortune 1000 and enterprises, GOV and EDU worldwide. However, we have built a model able to replicate our value also to SME. We invite you to contact us for any information.
A dedicated Incident Response and Data Breach Lab
- The company owns an advanced Lab called IR@DFLabs, completely dedicated to Incident Prevention and Response, Digital Investigations, Data Breach and R&D.
- The facility is equipped with the latest generation of technologies, including malware analysis, Code Breakers and evidence tracking capabilities.
- IR@DFLabs is the main development unit for the IncMan, the cutting edge technology platform for managing and responding to cyber incidents.
- In the past 3 years we have investigated more than 2.3 petabytes of data.
- Our average reaction time range from the near real time up to 48h worldwide.
- We don't employ and sub-contractors and we are able to write our own Incident Response Tools, in order to investigate vertical type of security breach.
Our Key Values
At DFLabs we really like to be independent in our choices. Surely we have great relationships with Vendors (as we produce our software too). However, we think customers are looking for different key values. Here's what we can provide:
- Over 250 years of combined experience
- Trusted advisory policy
- Dedicated and Certified People
- ISO compliant technical experts
- Certified Incident Responders
- Selected Legal Support
- Business insurances
- Vendor agnostic approach.
- Deep knowledge of the third party technologies.
Advanced Breach Response technology
We are well known as the producer of the IncMan Suite, the ultimate collaborative Incident Management, Threat and Data Breach Response platform, adopted by many Fortune 1000 SOC and CSIRTs Worldwide. Modular, Scalable and Clientless.
- Automated Incident Response.
- Central Security Operation Center to operate security tools.
- Automatic integration with SIEM and Over 50 Third Parties.
- Dynamic Knowledge Base and Artifact Analysis.
- Remote and Local Incident and Forensic Investigations.
- IT GRC and Security Control capability.
- Advanced Analytics and Visualization.
- Forensic and Evidence Case Management.
Professional Service Practice
We have a Technical Division specializing in Data Security:
- Incident and data breach response,
- Digital Forensics and e-discovery.
- Vulnerability Management, Penetration tests, Code audit,
- Log management,
- Network-based monitoring prevents impact on applications and data.
Our specialists are certified by many internationally recognized bodies, and have more than 150 years of combined technical and scientific experience. We invite you to contact us in order to discuss your need. You will find us reactive, proactive and cost competitive.
Top Notch Security Consulting Practice
DFlabs has a wide range of consulting solutions which can be applied in a flexible framework to meet specific customer needs, including (but not limited to):
- Business Security Strategies and IT GRC.
- Incident Prevention and Response, including Data Leakage Prevention (DLP).
- Digital investigations and Computer Forensics, including encryption recovery, malware analysis and litigation support.
- Log analysis and management.
- Fraud and information leakage prevention.