Cyber Security Software Engineer
DFLabs IncMan is the pioneering Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) platform to manage, measure and orchestrate security operations tasks including security incident qualification, triage and escalation, threat hunting & investigation and threat containment. Our vision is to enable full spectrum intelligence-driven command and control of your security operations, orchestrating the entire incident and investigation life cycle for SOC and CSIRT teams, with technology that empowers security analysts, forensic investigators and incident responders to respond to, track, predict and visualize cyber security incidents, and for security managers and CISO’s to manage and measure operational performance and cyber risk.
We are seeking a motivated Software Engineer to join our Development team. As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for turning client needs into innovative product features in order to assist DFLabs’ customers in accelerating each phase of the security incident management life-cycle. This will include implementing fixes and new features, creating and maintaining technology partner integrations, providing troubleshooting and technical support to customers and maintaining technical documentation. The right candidates will be self-motivated team players with effective communication skills, a strong technical background and a passion for continuous improvement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with internal teams to turn client needs in to functional solutions.
- Develop fixes and implement new features using software development best practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Provide troubleshooting and technical support to DFLabs customers.
- Create and maintain technology partner integrations.
- Possess effective time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to travel occasionally for client-site visits, training and conferences.
Communication and Collaboration Skills
As part of this role, you will be required to communicate and collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders. This will include working with numerous internal teams to implement solutions, speaking with customers to understand their needs and requirements as well as providing troubleshooting and support, working with technology partners to understand their technologies and develop integrations, developing technical documentation, and communicating and collaborating with various other technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Strong written and verbal communications skills are a must for this role. You must be able to collaborate and work as part the team in a face paced and dynamic environment.
- Extensive knowledge of object oriented PHP 7.1+.
- Experience with PostgreSQL required.
- Basic knowledge of MongoDB required.
- Degree in information security, computer science, software development or similar domain, or equivalent work experience desired.
- Experience with *nix operating systems and scripting desired.
- Ability to work with Python and Perl desired.
- Familiarity with software version control systems and unit testing desired.