Senior Sales Engineer
Our Office is in London, but we accept candidacy from Europe. Fluent English is a must. No Visa sponsorship.
About the Role
We are looking to expand our sales engineering team within the EMEA region. The successful candidate will report directly to the VP of Professional Services and must be able to provide the following:
- Product demonstrations, onsite and online
- Represent the company to prospects and existing customers at field events such as conferences, seminars and partner events
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Communicate and report to internal teams of ongoing POC’s
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Travel throughout the EMEA regional sales territory – Travel can be up to 50%
Requirements of the Role
- 2-4+ years Technical Consultancy, Pre-Sales or Sales Engineering experience in cybersecurity
- Experience and familiarity with cybersecurity products
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent qualification/experience
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Experience of working in a fast-growing start-up
- Multiple languages would be an advantage
DFLabs IncMan is the pioneering Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) platform to automate, orchestrate and measure security operations tasks including security incident qualification, triage, escalation, threat hunting & investigation and threat containment. IncMan harnesses machine learning and automation capabilities to augment human analysts to maximise the effectiveness and efficiency of security operations teams, reducing the time from breach discovery to resolution and increasing the return on investment for existing security technologies.
We are proud to be a European Cybersecurity Vendor with Research and Development based in Italy, with international locations in the UK, USA, Middle East and Eastern Europe. We have been acknowledged as the leading continental European Cybersecurity vendor by Cybersecurity Ventures.
DFLabs’ management team is composed of seasoned leaders from the government and private sector, including the EU, Accenture, Deutsche Bank, Gartner and Guidance Software. We are recognized for our industry experience in the information security field including contributing to industry standards such as ISO 27043 and ISO 30121.