Cyber Incidents Under Control
DFLabs is an award-winning and recognized global leader in security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR) technology. The company’s management team has helped shape the cyber security industry, which includes co-editing several industry standards such as ISO 27043 and ISO 30121. Its flagship product, IncMan SOAR, has been adopted by Fortune 500 and Global 2000 organizations worldwide. DFLabs has operations in Europe, North America, and EMEA. For more information, visit www.dflabs.com or connect with us on Twitter @DFLabs.
In this important role for DFLabs, you will oversee pre-sale and/or post-sale support of company products and systems in the region you are supporting.
- You will own the responsibility of assessing the customers’ technical needs and demonstrating how our solutions can fill those needs.
- You will provide technical support for sales presentations, product demonstrations, installation and maintenance of company products to ensure that the system is functioning according to specifications.
- During the sales process, you will be providing answers to customer inquiries concerning system software and applications and provide software development and consultation to prospective users.
- You’ll be our technical subject matter expert for RFP and RFI submissions in your region.
- At times, you will build a mini-applications based off customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping.
- You will be away from home from time to time. This role requires up to 50% travel time.
- We are looking for people who possess social intelligence and operational excellence. If you can’t read a room or you’re not a “details person,” this role isn’t for you.
- You move to the front of the line if you have SOC and/or DevOps experience.
- You must have security experience, best if you’ve worked with SIEMs, correlators and threat intelligence platforms
- You must have some scripting/coding experience, preferably Python , Perl or PowerShell.
- We are an experienced startup. We wear multiple hats and due to our aggressive growth move at a very fast pace. If this excites you, we’d like to hear about that. Knowing how “life at a startup” works is very important. We’re still building the wheel, cogs need not apply. Innovative approaches in support of our business strategy is encouraged and rewarded.
- It’s important that you are comfortable and even driven when you have a very heavy workload, or least that you work through it with a good attitude.
- Strong presentation skills are a must in this role. Being able to effectively communicate with customers ranging from the freshly minted analyst to the CISO will be a critical part of this role.
- In this important sales role, having prior pre-sales “SE” experience is not absolutely necessary but it is a nice skill to have. Having a good pitch about how your background will make you successful in this role, won’t hurt either.
- We don’t like to micro-manage, so we expect that you’ll be able to work independently on multiple opportunities without missing a beat.
- You are not a “lone wolf” and know how to get the most out of our team to further your customers’ needs and drive sales forward.
Nice to Have Experience
- Experience with SIEM products, like HPE ArcSight, Rapid7, QRadar (IBM), Elasticsearch and Splunk among others.
- Working knowledge of threat intelligence platforms such as STIX and TAXII.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org